Questions You Must Ask Your Unarmed Security Guards In San Bernardino While Appointing Them
Most business owners just know to understand how much it would value them if they’re to avail of the services of a security hire agency. While the cost is one of the considerations, it’s more important to understand what they need the services for.
The old and famous saying “You get what you pay for” has never been more correct in terms of hiring from unarmed security guards San Bernardino recruitment agencies at a low hourly rate. When you keep a company with the lowest bidder to offer you security for your business, then you’re searching for the hassle. Most often than not, you’ll receive the lowest security services possible.
If you do not invest in security for your business, then there would be no reason for them to protect it like their own. They’re aware that if they lose this job, there would be another one waiting. This is why you have to closely check out the standard of services security hire agencies have to offer before you go with the lowest price.
So check out these necessary questions you have to ask before going with the lowest price quote.
- How are your private security officers and security personnel trained?
- Who trains all of them?
- Are their trainers certified?
- Are your security officers trained and licensed in both armed and unarmed defensive tactics?
- Who certifies them to hold and use firearms?
- Do they qualify quarterly to use firearms?
- Does your background check them before employment?
- How far do you go along with the background check?
- How many refresher hours of security training do your security officers get in one year?
- Are they insured and bonded?
- Are they being supervised while on shift?
- What security associations are they connected with?
- Do they know how to put in writing reports?
- Do they have medical training?
You need to get excellent answers from these queries so you’ll be able to avoid being sued by mistakes security officers may make while working for you, and so you’ll be able to offer a safe and secure environment for your customers and staff.
So, when you rent armed or unarmed security guards San Bernardino for your business, take the time to study their service quality and not just go most cheaply. Keep in mind that security adds to your bottom line, so don’t cut it as a price. You can save on employees’ safety, insurance costs, and you can increase customer trust and satisfaction by providing them quality security.